Revit Advance Course – Architecture
The Revit Architecture course provides a comprehensive understanding of the essential features and tools within the Revit software.
Information About The Course
Why Choose DJBH?
- BIM Modellers
- CAD Drafters
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Architecture final-year students seekingpractical training in Revit Architecture.
- Prepare the Architectural Site plan by creating a Topo surface, subregion,and building Pad.
- Generate architectural conceptual designs by creating massing models.
- Creating Architectural Schedules.
- Creating Design Documents.
Upon Completion Autodesk Course Completion Certificate will be provided.
For a comprehensive overview of the course, please click here.
A Guarantee Of Achieving Desired Result
|Start Date Of Course|
29th Sep, 14th Oct, 30th Oct, 14th Nov, 29th Nov, 15th Dec, 30th Dec