Revit Fundamental – All Disciplines
Information About The Course
Understanding of the fundamental features and tools offered by the Revit software. The course focuses on developing participants’ proficiency in creating and managing building information models (BIM) using Revit. Effective Documentation and Collaboration skills.
Why Choose DJBH?
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Architectural Final-Year Students seeking practical training inRevit.
- Get familiar with Revit Basic Tools.
- Creating Project Organisation
- Work with parameters
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Understanding of Modify Tools and more fundamental features in Revit.
Upon Completion Autodesk Course Completion Certificate will be provided.
For a comprehensive overview of the course, please click here.
A Guarantee Of Achieving Desired Result
|Start Date Of The Course|
28th Sep, 13th Oct, 28th Oct, 13th Nov, 28th Nov, 14th Dec, 29th Dec